Program: Faculty Led Program – LE300F Integrative & Interdisciplinary Learning Capstone
Professor(s): Roberta Park
Location: Hiroshima & Osaka, Japan
Program Dates: March 7 – 15, 2020
Course(s): LE300F War & Culture
Academic Notes: 2.5 GPA required.
- Park 3 credit hour tuition for LE300 course
- Program fee based on 10 students: $3,200
- Program fee includes: Round-trip and on-the-ground transportation (except for the optional day trip to Himeji/Kobe), hotels with private bathrooms, breakfast daily, welcome and farewell dinner, full-time Tour Director, daily activities, tours and entrances to attractions
- Additional Meals (approximately $350)
Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations Triple/Double occupancy
- Breakfast provided at the hotel everyday (Continental breakfast)
- Students should budget approximately $350 for lunches and dinners
- Please refer to tour itinerary.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019 complete Park Study Abroad application. Stop by the study abroad office (Herr house 208) or email email@example.com to receive an application.
November 27: Application due at Study Abroad Office | Acceptance into the program issued on a rolling basis.
December 2: $200 Deposit is due credit card payment to Park account.
January 16, 2020: Balance due $3,000. Charged to Park student account. Payment plans open on January 2, 2020